Supporting the main Innovation Zone
Smith & Williamson is helping Venturefest South make the Innovation Zone even bigger and better this year. There will be more exciting innovations, new businesses on display and, thanks to the firm’s support, many people have been offered subsidised stands, making it easier for businesses to share the exciting work they are doing.
About Smith and Williamson
As a leading, independently owned, financial and professional services group, Smith & Williamson has been looking after the financial affairs of individuals, families and businesses for more than a century.
We aim to deliver imaginative yet pragmatic advice and solutions tailored to your individual circumstances. We achieve this by taking the time to get to know you and to understand your objectives, needs and aspirations, as well as the longer-term challenges you’re likely to face.
Our approach is the same regardless of whether you’re an individual, family or business client, although these interests are often intrinsically linked. We act as a trusted adviser to help you grow, manage and preserve wealth.
Smith & Williamson in numbers:
- More than 130 years of experience
- Over 1,700 people
- 12 offices across the UK, Ireland and Jersey
- Access to nearly 20,000 professional advisers worldwide through membership of Nexia International
- Around £19.5 billion of funds under management and advice (as at 30 September 2017)
- 8th largest UK accountancy firm (Accountancy Age, 2016)
Meeting your needs
We offer a wide range of end-to-end services to meet your needs throughout your life and at every stage of the business lifecycle. We are a leading provider of accountancy, tax and financial advisory services, as well as one of the largest, most respected, independently owned investment managers in the UK. Our experts work closely with each other, across these specialist disciplines, where required. This means you can benefit from the following:
- Joined-up advice on virtually any aspect of your financial affairs
- High-quality client service based on close professional relationships and significant partner and director involvement
- A-can-do attitude from a group of highly talented, dedicated individuals with broad skills and experience.
Smith & Williamson has a Scale up programme which is helping to take thousands of ambitious businesses to the next level. Scale-up businesses are widely celebrated as the engine of growth for the UK economy, creating wealth, opportunity and employment in a competitive and dynamic environment. Whether you’re raising funds, considering a game-changing transaction or facing any other new challenge to take your business to the next level, Smith & Williamson can help. Find out more: smithandwilliamson.com/business/solutions/scaling-up-your-business.
Contact: Sam Trivino
4th Floor Cumberland House
15-17 Cumberland Place
tel: 023 8082 7600