Calling all Southern Pioneers!
Venturefest South has partnered with Innovate UK and KTN to bring you Innovate Local: Southern Pioneers on 8 and 9 March 2021. This is a two-day virtual event for pioneers, entrepreneurs, businesses, support agencies and practitioners interested in navigating and capitalising on the innovation ecosystem across the South Coast and neighbouring areas.
8th March – 10 sessions from 09:30 – 15:00
9th March – 12 sessions from 09:30 – 15:00
The South Coast fosters an incredible talent for tech innovation complimenting and resonating with the wider South East sector capabilities This event is for anyone interested in learning about the latest innovation support on offer both locally and nationally. You will find out about the latest opportunities to pioneer new innovations and connect with other partners and investors across the southern region.
- You’ll find out about the local economic priorities and the growth opportunities for businesses developing new ideas across the South Coast.
- You’ll hear from and meet with national and local support agencies. They can help you to form collaborative partnerships, undertake Research and Development, access funding and finance, and develop skills and talent for your business.
- You’ll hear from local businesses about their innovation journey and be able to network with people you may be able to collaborate with to fast track your innovation
- Agencies and practitioners across the partner agencies will have the opportunity to network with each other and engage with businesses seeking innovation support.
- There will be different sessions and workshops each day. When you sign-up, you will be able to choose the sessions that you’re most interested in.
You will also hear from some key industry players, including:
- Karen Lucas, CEO Vikoma
- Sue Simmonite, Associated British Port
- Nick Royal, Commercial Manager, Ricardo Engineering
- Ally Barker, Airbus Defence and Space, Airbus
- Nick Allott, CEO nquiringMinds
- Mike Biddle, Director, Innovate UK
- Anne-Marie Mountifield, CEO Solent Local Enterprise Partnership