Navigating Net Zero at #VFS21 with Maritime UK Solent
Maritime UK Solent to host Navigating Net Zero summit at #VFS21: Festival of Innovation
Coming just ahead of COP 26, Maritime UK Solent – the regional sector-based cluster backed by the Solent Local Enterprise Partnership and working with Maritime UK – is hosting the Navigating Net Zero Summit at Venturefest South at the Ageas Bowl, Southampton on 21 October.
The Summit is an opportunity to focus on clean maritime innovation in the Solent by bringing together key partners to engage with delegates at Venturefest in the Ageas Suite. There will be ample space to liaise, collaborate and establish relationships that will not only benefit the region’s maritime sector, but also its varied supply chains.
Starting from 10.30am, the #NavigatingNetZero Summit will include:
- A presentation on the newly formed Solent Maritime Innovation Gateway
- The launch of the Solent Local Enterprise Partnership’s 10 Point Green Plan for Industrial Revolution
Partner exhibitors taking part in the summit include:
- The Centre Enzyme Innovation, University of Portsmouth
- The National Oceanography Centre
- Fawley Waterside
- True Horizon – a sustainability advisor for businesses
- The Solent LEP’s Skills Hub, who support businesses to shape the skills innovation agenda in the region’s schools and colleges
Stay tuned for more information coming soon! Don’t forget to book your tickets – All delegates attending #VFS21: Festival of Innovation will be able to take part in Maritime UK Solent’s Navigating Net Zero summit.